Return to Home country and future plans Return to Home country and future plans - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 23

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Fingers like lightning

GJABS - scorchio!

Thank you for contributing to the success of the British economy, but I think you are going at the wrong moment. Post Brexit things will get even better here

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by yetanotherbob View Post
    An immigrant myself. Used to call myself indian but not any more - rather, I am from one of india's own unwilling colonies.

Britain gave me a safe place, opportunity, fairness, and hope for which I am grateful.
    My personal values align with the values of this country (or what I learnt of them as I did pass the citizenship test).

The idea of the EU single market had appealed to me, so had voted remain.

But now that it seems to be heading for some turbulent times, I feel a duty to stand by this country.
    Its just that the IT career has caused a lot of burnout. I wish I could afford to buy a small fully self-sustained farm with a hut somewhere away from cities.
    And I don't know what I should go 'back' to either. As such, I am sure Britain will emerge stronger and better, but, next few years are likely to be uncertain.

(By safe, I do not mean I was an asylum seeker despite coming from a millitarised conflict area - I came here on a highly skilled visa and later naturalised. It has been a long journey)
    Well done mate and welcome to the UK.

We'll have a tough few years ahead of us but it'll be worth it in the long run!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

Super poster

Lance - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by yetanotherbob View Post
    Its just that the IT career has caused a lot of burnout. I wish I could afford to buy a small fully self-sustained farm with a hut somewhere away from cities.
    Hang tight. Once the EU subsidies stop farms will be cheap.
    See You Next Tuesday

More time posting than coding

tazdevil has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by molsang View Post
    Money is tempting in new start-ups companies in Bengaluru
    They should invest in sanitation and water treatment plants rather than high caste IT startups. Last year I was in Kolkata and did a trip up the Brahmaputra and although some of the scenery was magnificent the general cleanliness and pollution left much to be desired

Nervous Newbie

wesdun1977 has no reputation

-- I have a fixed date in mind by 31st Mar 2019, I will be back to India. That will be end of ten years freelancing in UK. Family is already back, well settled. Anyone else having same plan?

I'd conversations few of my ex-colleagues and 95% of them want to return back to India at some stage.

Money is tempting in new start-ups companies in Bengaluru
    Would be handy if a few more had the same idea to make room for us Brits that may have to return around the time you plan to leave.

Banned

molsang doesn't make much sense

Quote Originally Posted by GJABS View Post
    Thank you for contributing to the success of the British economy, but I think you are going at the wrong moment. Post Brexit things will get even better here
    Somebody advised me do six months contract in UK/EU in Summer timer and enjoy with family in India in Winter and go for vacations in school holidays across India and South East Asia/OZ/Kiwi etc. I know atleast two guys who are living this lifestyle.

Any comments?

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk is always on top

Somebody advised me do six months contract in UK/EU in Summer timer and enjoy with family in India in Winter and go for vacations in school holidays across India and South East Asia/OZ/Kiwi etc. I know atleast two guys who are living this lifestyle.

Any comments?
    Go for it.. As soon as possible please...
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Super poster

fullyautomatix 's job has never been outsourced

Any comments?
    Okay now you are just trolling. Is this a gittinsgal sockie?
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Banned

molsang doesn't make much sense

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Go for it.. As soon as possible please...
    Unfortunately can't leave the contract in middle, have to finish and then go