• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I have, have you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
    There was a time when I adored the BBC but almost every drama is now soaked in the same old political dogma and it's got very dull. Just too preachy to enjoy the entertainment and too biased to be an information source you can rely on.

Such a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

indeed welcome to "Doctor Inclusive" battling straight Daleks and racist shapeshifters with his/hers non binary crew.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      indeed welcome to "Doctor Inclusive" battling straight Daleks and racist shapeshifters with his/hers non binary crew.
      In the interest of balance, the next Doctor will be Doctor Gammon, cleansing the past and future of traitorous MPs, and hosting an LBC phone-in.

Comment

Who's TARDIS is hijacked by Dr. Snowflake who is miffed that they were told 'No'.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          In the interest of balance, the next Doctor will be Doctor Gammon, cleansing the past and future of traitorous MPs, and hosting an LBC phone-in.

After that will be Doctor wimpy who will want to be ruled by the Cyber-men / Dalek Alliance.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I fisted Doctor Who last week. Turns out she's bigger on the inside....
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I will happily pay BBC license fees for the nature programmes like Planet Earth, Frozen Planet etc

Comment

Basically have the license for the odd sporting thing, and Sir David. These days, online streaming for sport might work out cheaper though I don't find the quality is quite on a par yet.

It's great how the BBC manages to be biased against everyone equally, apparently.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X