I have, have you? I have, have you?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 27

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

Three-and-a-half years, two extensions, seven defections, 21 deselections, three prime ministers, countless amendments, two prorogations, one Supreme Court judgement, 66 million Brits losing the will to live and were still at square one...

Richer than sasguru

Three-and-a-half years, two extensions, seven defections, 21 deselections, three prime ministers, countless amendments, two prorogations, one Supreme Court judgement, 66 million Brits losing the will to live and were still at square one...

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH is always on top

The Wail hates the BBC and runs articles almost daily trying to put it down. Like most opinion pieces in the Wail it is about preventing freedom to report facts globally, without the influence of advertising or tax dodging ultra-reicht wingers.
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Richer than sasguru

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    The Wail hates the BBC and runs articles almost daily trying to put it down. Like most opinion pieces in the Wail it is about preventing freedom to report facts globally, without the influence of advertising or tax dodging ultra-reicht wingers.
    Yeah, I guess the 1,000,000 people p.a. cancelling their TV licences are all Gammons and racists in your world...

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Yeah, I guess the 1,000,000 people p.a. cancelling their TV licences are all Gammons and racists in your world...
    No, I don’t think they are all gammons and racists, but the Wail will do whatever it can to undermine journalism and less biased reporting.
    Strong and Stable Moderation

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    The BBC was broadly anti Hitler in the '30s and the Mail has never forgiven them for their treachery against the Folk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

My post count is Majestic

AtW is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    The BBC was broadly anti Hitler in the '30s and the Mail has never forgiven them for their treachery against the Volk.
    FTFY

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    FTFY
    Same difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Super poster

Lance - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Cancelled their license because they don't watch BBC, or cancelled it because they can cancel it?
    It's not like the BBC can prove you've watched it.
    See You Next Tuesday

Contractor Among Contractors

Yorkie62 is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Cancelled their license because they don't watch BBC, or cancelled it because they can cancel it?
    It's not like the BBC can prove you've watched it.
    It didn't used to be about whether you watched BBC channels or not it was your ability to receive a TV signal. There back in the day when a potable TV might have been used as a monitor for a home computer then legally you needed a TV licence for the TV. Now, in todays world and the introduction of streaming services it has become more difficult to police but you STILL need a TV licence to "watch or record programmes as they are being shown on TV or live on an online TV service" with regard to the BBC itself you also need a licence to "download or watch BBC programmes on demand, including catch up TV, on BBC iPlayer".

Basically if you haven't got a TV licence you are guilty your honour.