• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Rooney Online having a bad day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Rooney Online having a bad day

The Daily Mail online edition https://www.dailymail.co.uk seems to be having a bad day - Invalid security certificate, and article formatting all over the place.

Or is it just me?! Other sites seem fine
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

What are you even trying to access their website for? It's not like their newspaper that you can wrap chips in, it has no use whatsoever.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      What are you even trying to access their website for? It's not like their newspaper that you can wrap chips in, it has no use whatsoever.
      Of course I know it is pretty useless for serious "current affairs", and most of the other articles are pretty boring (for me). But some of their "curiosity" articles are quite interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Infowars was down.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Of course I know it is pretty useless for serious "current affairs", and most of the other articles are pretty boring (for me). But some of their "curiosity" articles are quite interesting.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

In their defence, among all the dross, this article seems quite informative and apparently impartial and non-sensational

2019-02-04 ALEX BRUMMER: The great global diesel crash is the main reason Nissan won't make its X-Trail model in the UK, NOT the fears of a no-deal Brexit

(But in Firefox the whole middle part of the article is chewed to ribbons and unreadable! Maybe it's my ad blocker?! )

Comment

Working...
            X