• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Ltd Company and divorce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    When did you start to suspect?
    When you were giving birth.. Do you remember.

Doctor had his baseball glove on to catch the little fella.

He said 'His head is here.. but.. he's got black head'
    And you admitted you been with some black guys

Then the doc said 'His body here... but.. he's got an Eastern Asian body'
    And you admitted you'd been with some Eastern Asian guys

Then his legs popped out and the doc said he's got Hispanic legs
    And you admitted you'd been with some Hispanic guys...

The little lad started crying and I thought, thank Christ it didn't start barking..

Last edited by northernladuk; 5 February 2019, 15:18.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
      If you have children, do the right thing and just accept that supporting the children inevitably means supporting the parent with care.
      Which is always the woman. Even Paula Yates got custody. Until she kept drugs in a smartie packet.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
        Which is always the woman. Even Paula Yates got custody. Until she kept drugs in a smartie packet.
        It isn't always the woman.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Why is everyone assuming OP is male?

Because this isn't Mumsnet?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            It isn't always the woman.

HTH

True

Who Gets Custody?

More than half of all cases where residency is ordered by a court result in the mother being awarded sole residency. Around one-fifth result in sole residency being awarded to the father (a significant increase from the 1990s). Joint residency is also awarded in approximately one-fifth of divorces.
            Are divorced dads really treated fairly by the family courts? - Telegraph

According to the report, in 96 per cent of cases, the parents who apply to court for “access” to their children are men, with the average case taking between six months and two years to complete. In just under half of these cases, dads will win the right to have their children stay with them overnight, with the most common arrangement being every other weekend. Just under a quarter will be restricted to seeing their children in the daytime and the remaining quarter will be given little or no opportunity to be the daddy.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
              Is there an echo?

But yeah OP, if there are kids first and foremost put there needs first. If it goes to court that is what the judge will do. In terms of asset split, depends on length of marriage, is your wife able to survive on her own etc.
              Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              You got the quotes the wrong way round. I said it first
              Most people have NLUK on their mute list so they never find out he got their first
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Most people have NLUK on their mute list so they never find out he got their first
                Their first what?

Comment

Working...
                X