• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terminated for looking at 'gore' videos - fair?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe put some Gore videos on CUK. Might raise the visitor numbers again.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      I think this is terrible, I've only read the OP post and some have you may already pointed this out. But Al Gore has made some great vids, I liked his TED talk on Climate change and it opened my eyes.

So, it's not fair. I've written to Al about your situation, don't be surprised if he interjects on your behalf.
      Indeed..

See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

The band name is actually...well I won't put it here
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Apparently you can only post one video at a time now, but personally I think this is the gore band going:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
            Inconvenient Truth is 2 hours long. That’s a long lunch. No wonder they walked you.
            How long he \ she takes for their 'lunch' is of no consequence to a contractor.

Comment

Originally posted by contractorinatractor View Post
              Sorry, what?! It’s 2019 and you’re spouting racist tripe.

Mods, perhaps a temporary ban for this nonsense?

You assume someone’s a foreigner on a work visa because of their writing. That’s really the basis of xenophobia. I’d rather be rid of your type in the UK personally.
              Oh my, the outrage!! Get on your tractor and feck off. Neg rep coming your way..
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
                How long he \ she takes for their 'lunch' is of no consequence to a contractor.
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

Comment

Working...
                  X