• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spent the weekend in a Spa hotel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance View Post
    what's the done thing at that point?
    Is getting a boner good, bad or mandatory?
    If you cover your bits, you are without a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      what's the done thing at that point?
      Is getting a boner good, bad or mandatory?
      Think about anything other than the steaming flesh of yonder. And then she stands and at the same point as do readying myself to leave, she says 'Servus' as we squeeze out the door.

Okay the squeezing out the door was a lie. But she did drop her robe on the floor. Gwd. Felt like I was in a carry on flick for a minute.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Copyright Razzle 1995
        Why read it when you can live it?
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

There's a great spa near where I live. My wife and I looked at a yearly ticket - quite expensive. So we joined the adjacent gym which costs a little more, but our health insurance pays half, and it gives unlimited access to the spa.

Which was nice.

They have what they delicately call a "textile free" sauna area. I prefer them. You can go outside and steam in the snow. Being as I'm blind as a bat without my glasses, I rarely see anything that might cause a reaction. Most people (i.e. non-pervs) just don't look.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            They have what they delicately call a "textile free" sauna area. I prefer them.

need mind bleach now!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Seriously, the weekend be like but without the towels.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Seriously, the weekend be like but without the towels.
                And this was you....

Comment

Being Sectioned...

The emergency sections last up to 72 hours during which time arrangements must be made to assess if a section 2 or section 3 is necessary.
                  Being sectioned | Royal College of Psychiatrists

"yes, they have nice bathrobes, and one of the nurses even speaks Germany"

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    DIGNITAS in Germany

DIGNITAS-Deutschland e.V.
                    Schmiedestrasse 39
                    30159 Hannover

Telephone national: 0511 336 2344
                    Telephone international: +49 511 336 2344

Fax national: 0511 336 2682
                    Fax international: +49 511 336 2682

E-mail: [email protected]

"yes, they have nice bathrobes, and one of the nurses even speaks Cryptoscots"
                    FTFY

Comment

Spent the weekend in a spa hotel

Weekend? It's Friday now, so where have you been for the rest of the week? Draining the EU andrex supply or in Himmler's 'psychiatric assessment centre' on wilhelmstrasse?

Comment

Working...
                      X