• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mistaken identity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I get something similar, when I meet people for the first time they always assume I'm a
    And 2nd time they assume you are

3rd time

etcetc....

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Abu Greenlake?
      "I'm sorry, sir. I'm afraid you'll have to step back and go through the scanner again...."

Comment

What type of bike you got Whorty?
        Only racing bikes. Apart from a Vespa a few years ago for commuting, never had a motorbike.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

What type of bike you got Whorty?

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

HTH

Hello stalker Not only in the sub-forum, but you're stalking me in General too
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Only racing bikes. Apart from a Vespa a few years ago for commuting, never had a motorbike.
              just had a flash of Konstabel Els on a vespa.

Comment

You're missing out

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                  Quite a few bikers I know have several bikes, including a Harley. It's a touring bike and a comfortable one at that.
                  It's a what???????????

So that's why is the bike of choice when embarking on transcontinental touring outside of the USA

If you want a proper American 'cycle then get yourself a Boss Hoss.
                  Last edited by Yorkie62; 11 February 2019, 07:20.

Comment

There was a weird period at university where people kept mistaking me for a drug dealer. They would come up to me in the nightclubs and ask me for them. It lasted a few months and then never happened again.
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                      There was a weird period at university where people kept mistaking me for a drug dealer. They would come up to me in the nightclubs and ask me for them. It lasted a few months and then never happened again.
                      Was that anything to do with the fact that you were actually dealing drugs?

Just asking for a friend loike...

Comment

Working...
                      X