• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mistaken identity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    What about an adapted sidecar? I can't say I've seen them in the UK much, but I saw several of them when I lived in the US, so I expect they're available here too.

It's worth it. Honest.
    I've tried to convince her a trike would work (as we'd still need somewhere to put the wheelchair) but she didn't seem to convinced

My preference would be something like a Triumph Tiger
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Good choice if you want to buy British. I personally prefer the versatility of my Ducati Multistrada 1200 Touring S.

Comment

I've tried to convince her a trike would work (as we'd still need somewhere to put the wheelchair) but she didn't seem to convinced

Fair enough

I like me some Tiger

Comment

Before they ****ed it up in 2001 by making the VTEC model, the Honda VFR800Fi was the ultimate touring bike
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Was that anything to do with the fact that you were actually dealing drugs?

Just asking for a friend loike...
            Good lord, no ... but if I was what would your friend be looking for?
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
              Good choice if you want to buy British. I personally prefer the versatility of my Ducati Multistrada 1200 Touring S.
              Nice looking bike
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
              X