• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IT Contracting help required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT Contracting help required

Hello all,

I am currently doing my final year dissertation at Northumbria University surrounding UK based IT contracting and self-employment and require participants for an online survey to gather quantitative data. This should only take around 5-10 minutes.

If this topic applies to you, I would be very grateful if you could take part in my survey and/or provide me with any contact details of any IT contractors, consultants or freelancers you may know.

If you wish to participate, kindly respond with an e-mail address or contact me at [email protected] so I can forward you additional information and the URL to the survey.

Thank you,

Andrew.

Since the poster has not just launched in with a Survey Monkey url and wants to engage with the respondents, I’ll allow this through.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Since the poster has not just launched in with a Survey Monkey url and wants to engage with the respondents, I’ll allow this through.
      Plenty of others have launched in with a survey monkey'esq URL and got some decent responses. I've filled most of them in. I ain't emailing anyone to do the same though so I'd argue he'd have been better with a URL.

Have there been others that posted a URL and didn't get through?

In fact thinking about it he'd have been better off naming his favourite gladiator and bleeding his radiators first.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewnorthubria
        Although I do agree with you, I must comply with University ethics regulations and provide a consent form and additional information sheet. If emailing me first is too much, you or anyone else can message me privately or post your email address here and I will provide you with the rest.
        [email protected]

Comment

[email protected]
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

[email protected]
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X