Cretin Fatigue Cretin Fatigue
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Cretin Fatigue

  1. #1

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,571

    Default Cretin Fatigue

    How do people who have had 2-3 years+ on a single sub-forum deal with cretin fatigue?

    Are you a smug metropolitan elitist who is worn down by racist cretins thinking that WW2 is still going?

    Are you a racist cretin who is worn down by smug metropolitan elitists showing you up with facts and reason?

    Either way, how do you deal with it?

    Remember, this is General, so no straying into that-which-must-not-be-named.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  2. #2

    Double Godlike!

    original PM is a fount of knowledge

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    12,348

    Default

    It's a fair point I have been on here 10 years and am tired of both the smug metropolitan elite and the racist cretins.


  3. #3

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    21,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    How do people who have had 2-3 years+ on a single sub-forum deal with cretin fatigue?

    Are you a smug metropolitan elitist who is worn down by racist cretins thinking that WW2 is still going?

    Are you a racist cretin who is worn down by smug metropolitan elitists showing you up with facts and reason?

    Either way, how do you deal with it?

    Remember, this is General, so no straying into that-which-must-not-be-named.
    I'm a smug metropolitan elitist who still finds great entertainment by racist cretins thinking that WW2 is still going. I'm more a cause of other people being worn down.

    Of course, I could be delusional.
    Boomers tend to believe in “freedom of speech”, which is a fascist concept used to spread hateful ideas.Given that hate speech is not possible without free speech, any defence of free speech is a form of hate speech. - Titania McGrath

  4. #4

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    It's a fair point I have been on here 10 years and am tired of both the smug metropolitan elite and the racist cretins.

    If you're tired of both the smug metropolitan elite and the racist cretins, you're tired of life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  5. #5

    Dirty spekulant

    Jog On - scorchio!

    Jog On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Troll farm somewhere in Russia
    Posts
    7,857

    Default

    I'm so tired of cretins I spend my days and nights on internet forums pointing them out and engaging with them.

    Calling other people cretins makes me a clever person - which is why I do it so much.
    Whatever...

  6. #6

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    I'm so tired of cretins I spend my days and nights on internet forums pointing them out and engaging with them.

    Calling other people cretins makes me a clever person - which is why I do it so much.
    Well you're in the right place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  7. #7

    Dirty spekulant

    Jog On - scorchio!

    Jog On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Troll farm somewhere in Russia
    Posts
    7,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Well you're in the right place.
    Agree!
    Whatever...

  8. #8

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy is always on top

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Of course, I could be delusional.
    There is no "could be" about it.

    HTH

    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  9. #9

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Yorkie62 is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    How do people who have had 2-3 years+ on a single sub-forum deal with cretin fatigue?

    Are you a smug metropolitan elitist who is worn down by racist cretins thinking that WW2 is still going?

    Are you a racist cretin who is worn down by smug metropolitan elitists showing you up with facts and reason?

    Either way, how do you deal with it?

    Remember, this is General, so no straying into that-which-must-not-be-named.
    I'm right, your wrong, end of. Simples

  10. #10

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH is always on top

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    18,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    I'm right, your wrong, end of. Simples
    You're wrong.

    Not "your".
    Moderation means Moderation
    Strong and Stable Moderation

    Get Moderation Done - Unleash Moderator Potential

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •