• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That's the last time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the last time

I'm smoking that s**t

Cannabis smoker finds tiger in abandoned house in Texas - BBC News

There's more tigers in the Southern US states than there are in India apparently. Summit I recall reading somewhere, can't be a*d to check it out.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      There's more tigers in the Southern US states than there are in India apparently. Summit I recall reading somewhere, can't be a*d to check it out.
      It was on QI - there are likely more tigers in Texas alone than all the tigers in the wild across Asia. There's no need to register them, so exact numbers can only be estimated, but almost certain to be greater than the 3000 or so known to exist in the wild.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        It was on QI - there are likely more tigers in Texas alone than all the tigers in the wild across Asia. There's no need to register them, so exact numbers can only be estimated, but almost certain to be greater than the 3000 or so known to exist in the wild.
        Is that to do with Esso?
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Could be worse. Could be an octopus on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
            Could be worse. Could be an octopus on the road.
            and that could send you into a squid

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
              and that could send you into a squid
              Don't Ink and Drive.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
              X