• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well we knew it was coming.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we knew it was coming.

Outrage as expert claims Valentine's Day cards are a form of harassment on GMB - AOL

Surely in the early stages of getting to know someone you are 'cold calling'

Or are you suppose to follow the object of your intentions around being their friend until what you trip, fall over and land in her pussy/on his duck?

Fooking shambles

It's the script to 1984.

The state will allocate you an approved partner.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Outrage as expert claims Valentine's Day cards are a form of harassment on GMB - AOL

Surely in the early stages of getting to know someone you are 'cold calling'

Or are you suppose to follow the object of your intentions around being their friend until what you trip, fall over and land in her pussy/on his duck?

Fooking shambles
      Isn't that what is referred to as stalking these days?

Comment

We still do things the traditional way up north

Club your intended over the head and drag them off back to your cave by the hair.

Who says romance is dead!

Comment

Is nobody going to mention that your link is to AOL?

The 1990's called, they want their web domains back.

Comment

Expert?

Yeah.

BSc in Media Production. Media Production BSc (Hons)
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
              It's the script to 1984.

The state will allocate you an approved partner.
              That's the script of the Incels.

Comment

What a stupid woman.

"Valentine's Day is a celebration of love. It's something that's just between two people who are romantically involved, whether that's long-term, short-term or very new," she began.
                Says who? I thought the fun part of a valentines card is you don't know who sent it to you?

Sending out Valentine's Day cards is like cold calling. It's just a little bit unnecessary and it's hiding behind a holiday to express your intent.
                What exactly is wrong with expressing intent?

"If you can't say the words any other time of year you probably shouldn't say them on Valentine's Day."
                Why does she think men find it hard to 'say the words' and are finding it increasingly harder. I'm glad 92% of users taking the poll disagree with her.

Stupid stupid woman
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I wonder about this "snowflakes" thing. I expect some people have got unduly outraged about all sorts of things since time began, their views just didn't get heard across the world. And isn't getting so worked up about snowflakes a bit... snowflakey?
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    I wonder about this "snowflakes" thing. I expect some people have got unduly outraged about all sorts of things since time began, their views just didn't get heard across the world. And isn't getting so worked up about snowflakes a bit... snowflakey?
                    Exactly. Gammonflake is the word you're looking for. Look at how worked up the Mail gets about libraries cancelling Christmas and Winterval etc. Let them get on with it and have a laugh at their expense. Keeps them off the streets.

Comment

Working...
                    X