• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Back to the 70's and 80's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Yesterday I caught a bit of CBBC between shows, where the presenters were bantering about a costume made from ham, and how it was a bit smelly.

I was surprised to find today that they haven't been sacked for upsetting vegans, vegetarians, Muslims and Jews.
    And gammons.

Comment

It actually seems not much has changed:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        It actually seems not much has changed:

There will be some posters on here, we all know who they are, that supported that graffiti in the 70's and agree with it still
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Crackerjack is coming back, Derek Hatton’s back. Motor industry going down the tubes, bin strikes. The Specials at number 1. Now it's time to start to worry about The Falklands.
          Although Derek did not last long.

Derek Hatton suspended by the Labour party already - Liverpool Echo

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Can you pluck like Bungle??
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
              X