• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Counter-Terrorism and Border Security Act 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Are you really so much of a dick?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anarchist-C.../dp/1607964813
    I
    You're the one that raised it in your OP, suggesting that it was somehow caught by the amendments to the counter-terrorism legislation.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      You're the one that raised it in your OP, suggesting that it was somehow caught by the amendments to the counter-terrorism legislation.
      Yep, you're a dick.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Yep, you're a dick.
        I'm not the one trying to impress people on a forum trying to show them how "hard" I am.

Anarchist's Cookbook....

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
          I'm not the one trying to impress people on a forum trying to show them how "hard" I am.

Anarchist's Cookbook....
          Really, is that what you think?

Have a look through this forum, there're quite a few people who've owned a copy of that thing in the past.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Mein Kampf - Shirley?
            I never had you down as a Nazi. Incompatible with freemasonry.

Comment

Really, is that what you think?

Have a look through this forum, there're quite a few people who've owned a copy of that thing in the past.
              That’s still not a legal defense, it’s not even attempt to reduce sentence by cooperating because it’s no help to prosecutors what they can easily do themselves...

Comment

Perhaps Churchy misspeled Cookbook...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  I never had you down as a Nazi. Incompatible with freemasonry.
                  Have you read "Mein Kampf"?

The Communist Manifesto?

The Torah?

The Talmud?

The Quran?

You made an assertion about "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion", I haven't read that one, do you recommend it?

Btw, it is not illegal to own a copy of the Anarchist Cookbook, just saying, like.

Comment

Oh yes, it is illegal (without good lawful reason)

I suggest you fall back to the only available to you legal defensive strategy: that what’s you got is actually Anarchist Cockbook

Scroll down for image...

Keep scrolling....

Almost there.....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Oh yes, it is illegal (without good lawful reason)
                      Really? Where does it say that ownership of the Anarchist Cookbook is illegal?

Btw, this may help.

The key paragraph you're looking for is...

"It's not actually technically against the law to have it, but when they're arresting you on suspicion of commission and preparation of acts of terror it becomes a thing because it can be argued that there's a possibility it could be used in terrorism and because they couldn't get me on anything else," Mr Walker said.
                      Are they going to ban Google Earth as it can be used in preparation for acts of terror?

Seriously Alexei, you do come out with some guff!

Comment

Working...
                      X