• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Depriving British citizens of their British citizenship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There must be an opportunity to monetise this with an 'I'm a Jihadi, get me out of here' reality TV show. Public votes and the winner gets repatriated.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      There must be an opportunity to monetise this with an 'I'm a Jihadi, get me out of here' reality TV show. Public votes and the winner gets repatriated.
      Challenges including singing all verses in God Save the Queen - including the one about the Scots.

Comment

playing to the right wingers and Daily Mail / Sun mob
        If you ever checked you'd have noticed that the DM actually had a long article last week saying she should be allowed back.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Creative thinking. I like it.

Apparently around 400 Britons who joined ISIS have returned to the UK - most of them men. Yet the home secretary picks on the woman with a newborn to make an example of. I suspect misogyny
          Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          There were no comments on the Daily Mail web site nor was there a TV interview.
          No opportunity for Sajid to do his “Tory stance” if there’s no red top time.

It’s an early leadership bid. Not much different from when he called in the navy to deal with a couple of dinghies in the Channel over Christmas. An over-reaction to look tough, but in reality doing nothing to solve the real problem.

And the usual useful idiots fall for it, every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Hosted by Ant and Dec of course, with a Dessert trial of bacon butties. (see what I did there)

Comment

Isn't this a land mark decision where the Home Office has a made a ruling not based on some decision from a judge in a court of law, but based on a TV interview.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                If you ever checked you'd have noticed that the DM actually had a long article last week saying she should be allowed back.
                That was an opinion. After several opinions saying she should be allowed to rot.

Fail writing nonsense - then the readers write the rest of the "paper".

She should be offered a council house in Rhyl. She would soon long for Syria.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post

She should be offered a council house in Rhyl. She would soon long for Syria.
                  Nah Redcar is far worse than Rhyl

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                    Challenges including singing all verses in God Save the Queen - including the one about the Scots.
                    Definitely. And phoning LBC and shouting about EU regulations on bendy bananas, mind you the Queen Mum won the war for us, but they should hang that Sarah Wollaston for treason.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      You might have missed the word “mob” at the end.

If the opinion piece was online, how about posting a few representative comments from the readers?

Comment

Working...
                      X