• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Depriving British citizens of their British citizenship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I'd keep a close eye on that story, methinks it's not quite what it seems.
    Why does this not surprise me. You were banned for using racist terms on this forum. Now you seem to condone writing Blacks out on somebody's door.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Depriving British citizens of their British citizenship

I'd keep a close eye on that story, methinks it's not quite what it seems.
      Really? Ok, we'll wait and see.

Btw, how long have you lived in and around Salford?
      He’s entered a plea of “guilty”. Any more that you think the police should be aware of?

Man pleads guilty over 'no blacks' graffiti on Salford door | UK News | Sky News

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        He’s entered a plea of “guilty”. Any more that you think the police should be aware of?

Man pleads guilty over 'no blacks' graffiti on Salford door | UK News | Sky News
        I completely disagree with what this man has done.

However is he not entitled to his opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Why does this not surprise me. You were banned for using racist terms on this forum. Now you seem to condone writing Blacks out on somebody's door.
          No I don't condone it, there's more than one family that live in and around Salford, why was that family singled out?
          Last edited by Contractor UK; 21 February 2019, 16:11. Reason: inappropriate
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            I completely disagree with what this man has done.

However is he not entitled to his opinion?
            He is absolutely entitled to his opinion, and he has freedom of speech to express it.

He is not entitled for his opinion to be free of consequences, though, and he is not entitled to vandalise his opinion on someone else’s property.

Comment

No I don't condone it, there's more than one family that live in and around Salford, why was that family singled out?
              Did the message vandalised on the door mention a name?
              Last edited by Contractor UK; 21 February 2019, 16:11.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                He is absolutely entitled to his opinion, and he has freedom of speech to express it.

He is not entitled for his opinion to be free of consequences, though, and he is not entitled to vandalise his opinion on someone else’s property.
                Completely agree with that (for once!) no right for graffiti/vandalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                  Hosted by Ant and Dec of course, with a Dessert trial of bacon butties. (see what I did there)
                  I like bacon, but having it for pudding is going too far.

Comment

No I don't condone it, there's more than one Mod snip family that live in and around Salford, why was that family singled out?
                    I wouldn't use that term on the mean streets of Salford.
                    Last edited by Contractor UK; 21 February 2019, 16:12.

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
                      I wouldn't use that term on the mean streets of Salford.
                      I'm surprised that some snowflake on the forum has protested. There's time yet though.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X