• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Depriving British citizens of their British citizenship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I'm surprised that some snowflake on the forum has protested. There's time yet though.
    I did. You know the term is offensive but for some bizarre reason chose to use it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I did. You know the term is offensive but for some bizarre reason chose to use it anyway.
      You're being ridiculous! What term should I have used then?
      Last edited by Zigenare; 21 February 2019, 17:01.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        He's just an inadequate turd, seeing how far he can push things before he is banned again.

Comment

I'd keep a close eye on that story, methinks it's not quite what it seems.
          No I don't condone it, there's more than one family that live in and around Salford, why was that family singled out?
          Because if you actually bothered to look into it you'd see that they had only just moved into the flats. The bloke that did it is a resident in these flats. He's an ignorant racist arsehole who took exception to the family moving in on the basis of their skin colour.

Now if you want to go looking for excuses for what he did then go ahead, just be sure to understand what it says to the rest of us about you.
          Last edited by DaveB; 21 February 2019, 18:20.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            He's just an inadequate turd, seeing how far he can push things before he is banned again.
            No, I was playing devils advocate, there is a difference.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Comment

No, I was playing devils advocate, there is a difference.
                The Devil already has enough inadequate turds as advocates, without needing another.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Whereas you're approaching 50k.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Whereas you're approaching 50k.
                    Are you talking to me, noob?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Are you talking to me, noob?
                      See if you can up the quality a bit for the next 50k.

Comment

Working...
                      X