• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Depriving British citizens of their British citizenship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    You're being ridiculous! What term should I have used then?
    Any term that does not belong in the 70s.

Your subsequent post (below) shows that you know the term you used is offensive. Ignorance can be forgiven. You are being deliberately provocative (aka racist) and IMO that should have no leeway on this forum.

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I'm surprised that some snowflake on the forum has protested. There's time yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Your subsequent post (below) shows that you know the term you used is offensive. Ignorance can be forgiven. You are being deliberately provocative (aka racist) and IMO that should have no leeway on this forum.
      Like I said. He's an inadequate turd.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Really? If that's what you believe then it's pointless me trying to change your mind.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          would love to introduce these ladies to a bucket of sand.
          Go on then - I don't have a very fertile imagination

Comment

This is a great background to the story with some investigative journalism for once:

Britain is not to blame for Shamima Begum’s radicalisation | Coffee House

Comment

Honestly, I couldn't care less if her citizenship is removed.

I don't care for the argument that if they can do it to her they can do it to anyone. If they tried removing the citizenship, of say my Aunt Freda. Let's say because she got drunk in Spain and was a little handsy with the local lads and got arrested. I'm pretty sure there would be a public outcry if her citizenship was removed. But people recognise that this woman isn't right in the head, it's not our fault and we have better things to spend our money on than her surveillance.
              Last edited by woohoo; 24 February 2019, 21:54.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Let's say because she got drunk in Spain and was a little handsy with the local lads and got arrested.
                Oh come on. We know that wasn't your Aunty Freda, it was you. She just took the rap on your behalf.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Oh come on. We know that wasn't your Aunty Freda, it was you. She just took the rap on your behalf.

stop projecting

what you don't Gnome doesn't hurt you - apparently.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Nat, Nat...is that you Pedro?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                      Honestly, I couldn't care less if her citizenship is removed.

I don't care for the argument that if they can do it to her they can do it to anyone. If they tried removing the citizenship, of say my Aunt Freda. Let's say because she got drunk in Spain and was a little handsy with the local lads and got arrested. I'm pretty sure there would be a public outcry if her citizenship was removed. But people recognise that this woman isn't right in the head, it's not our fault and we have better things to spend our money on than her surveillance.
                      So you think whether or not citizenship can be removed is dependent on “public outcry”?

Mob rule, rather than rule of law?

Comment

Working...
                      X