• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is anyone else having Cashplus Woes?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else having Cashplus Woes?

My invoice for this month was due to be paid on Tuesday but it never arrived in my Cashplus account. Checked with the agency and they confirmed it's definitely been paid, so I phoned Cashplus and was asked to post additional ID documentation. I thought it was a bit strange as I've held the account for a couple of years, but I sent off copies this afternoon.

However, I've seen on Twitter this evening that there seem to be a few people having issues with delayed payments with Cashplus. Am I just unlucky, or is anyone else having the same problem?

How We Keep Funds in Your Account Safe

In accordance with the Electronic Money Regulations (EMRs), we ensure that all funds received from customers for e-money are safeguarded in a regulated bank account, separate from any company money. This means that in the event of APS becoming insolvent, the e-money is protected from other creditors’ claims and can be repaid to customers. Cashplus prepaid accounts aren’t covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.

Comment

Wasn't Cashplus aimed at poor/incompetent people or am I thinking of the wrong one?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Wasn't Cashplus aimed at poor/incompetent people or am I thinking of the wrong one?
        Have you asked your accountant?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Yes, they have a credit builder card.

They were the default bank recommended to me by the default contractor accountants when I accidentally became a contractor. I have since learned the error of my ways, after my annual appraisal with my line manager...

Comment

Originally posted by fiisch View Post
            Yes, they have a credit builder card.

They were the default bank recommended to me by the default contractor accountants when I accidentally became a contractor. I have since learned the error of my ways, after my annual appraisal with my line manager...
            Wow, you really did become a contractor by accident...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Wow, you really did become a contractor by accident...
              I can't believe that still gets a bite...

Comment

Originally posted by fiisch View Post
                I can't believe that still gets a bite...
                Yep. Constant stream of idiots means we stay on our toes.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X