• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Depriving CUK netizens of their CUK netizenship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depriving CUK netizens of their CUK netizenship

Thoughts?

In the event of a No-Deal: Red, White & Blue - Jam, Tea & Biscuits boom, Brexit;

Non-UK domiciled visitors to CUK will be denied access via Geographic IP address blocking.

To ensure no IP address spoofing and/or vpn use and/or proxy use to get around this;
    (NAT we're looking at you, you clever lickle expat)

All UK-based IP address visitors to CUK will be required to provide a unique code, to prove they have the right to reside in the UK.
    (This will be a passport number, or the Ref number on the top of your Home Office papers)

Basically, putting the UK back into CUK.

HTH

PS. As a consequence of this, NAT will have to relinquish his Mod role on the site
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Thoughts?

I've got a list.

1. Bean
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

2. That chap with IQ of 62

Comment

2. That chap with IQ of 62
          Wasn't that no. of braincells?

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            In the event of a No-Deal: Red, White & Blue - Jam, Tea & Biscuits boom, Brexit;

Non-UK domiciled visitors to CUK will be denied access via Geographic IP address blocking.

To ensure no IP address spoofing and/or vpn use and/or proxy use to get around this;

All UK-based IP address visitors to CUK will be required to provide a unique code, to prove they have the right to reside in the UK.
            (This will be a passport number, or the Ref number on the top of your Home Office papers)

HTH

PS. As a consequence of this, NAT will have to relinquish his Mod role on the site
            Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I've got a list.

1. Bean

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post

HTH

Hmm, ideas obtained from North Korea or possibly the Stasi or even further back. No surprise there
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Hmm, ideas obtained from North Korea or possibly the Stasi or even further back. No surprise there
                Bean has to be home by 6 p.m. so he's not much of a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Bean has to be home by 6 p.m. so he's not much of a threat.
                  His mom put him under Internet curfew, only access is from skool

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Bean normally doesn't post after 6 p.m, presumably because he has a life outside of CUK... I wonder what that's like
                    ftfy

His mom put him under Internet curfew, only access is from skool
                    Stale copy & paste, 1/10, must try better to come up with original insults, for people who don't spend all their time on here
                    Originally posted by Old Greg
                    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                    X