• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

‘I’m 29 and I’m in £60k of credit card debt…’

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This story is utter horsetulip.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Why getting into so much debt does not get him fired? Clearly shows lack of judgement

Under western capitalist imperialist financial model we don't have bank account with employer government.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        so basically the same as a divorce?
        Except 20x cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Under western capitalist imperialist financial model we don't have bank account with employer government.
          Yeah, no credit checking either, which I thought was compalsory for work in financial institutions.

Comment

I no longer have a UK credit as I don't have a UK address.
            A few years back I applied for a credit increase from £2500 and was refused .I was earning £500 a day at the time . As I always paid off the outstanding balance each month,I guess the reason was that they were not making any money from me.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

It wasn't personal, it was part of their affordability checks: turned out they could not afford you as a client due to not making enough money...

Comment

???

So he owes 8 weeks of contracting money??? Sheesh. I blow more than that on hookers, drugs and squirrels in a weekend.

AtW
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  ???

So he owes 8 weeks of contracting money??? Sheesh. I blow more than that on sofas,kebabs, ibuprofen and squirrel contraception in a weekend.

AtW

FTFY
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Yeah, no credit checking either, which I thought was compalsory for work in financial institutions.
                    No, it's not compulsory.

Comment

What isn't?

Comment

Working...
                      X