• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car Lease Offers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Lease Offers

Any good car lease deals at the moment ? I need to get one.
    2/3 year deals, nothing too grand.

Get away car, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
      Dou want us to chip in a ton each?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Get away car, eh?
        Yep fast one please

Comment

Depends what you want. If you want to get the headline price down (by upto £7k) then carwow is your online friend. (it cost the dealer £300 for every referral from carwow that results in a sale)

Other than that is down to how desperate the dealers of car company's are to shift cars.

Cupra, for example, are currently doing 3 years free servicing with new discs, pads and fluid change.

Good deals to be had if you go for a car that's already built and sat in a field somewhere, but if you go for a factory build (due to options choice) then you are unlikely to get such a good deal.

Comment

You can also play one dealer off against another on carwow providing you are willing to travel a bit for your car.

Comment

So about £1950 would be OK then?

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Yep fast one please
                ooops, FUBAR then? - good luck, drive it like you stole it

Comment

I hear somebody in here with IQ of 62 is desperate to sell SEAT, delivery miles...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    I hear somebody in here with IQ of 62 is desperate to sell SEAT, delivery miles...
                    And somebody with a slightly lower IQ is desperate to sell SOFA, buyer collects...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X