• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's your 12 year-old buying on eBay?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid next door bought 3 Glocks, a Barrett 50 cal, and a Sherman Tank.

The Sherman was a misdescription so he send the Tommy Cooker back for a refund.

Should I be worried?
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      it's not like the good old days where you could buy Sodium Chlorate at the local hardware shop, a bag of sugar, find some copper pipe in your dad's shed and blow up a railway bridge (like I did when I was 15). Problem being, it kinda gets you noticed
      In the mid '80s we managed to fire a small plastic projectile about 60 feet in the air using a plastic pipe. The people from the TA place across the road were politely firm about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        In the mid '80s we managed to fire a small plastic projectile about 60 feet in the air using a plastic pipe. The people from the TA place across the road were politely firm about it.
        I'm not surprised they were peeved, you had more serious hardware than they did...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          You can try it yourself:

https://www.instructables.com/id/Bui...usion-Reactor/

But with all these things, you put more energy in than you get out, so it's not really that useful.
          Pseudo-science at its finest. You need millions of degrees to get the deuterium nucleus to fuse with another.

Comment

Working...
          X