• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's your 12 year-old buying on eBay?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your 12 year-old buying on eBay?

Boy, 12, said to have created nuclear reaction in playroom lab | Environment | The Guardian

Fookinell...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

WML!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

He got like 300 words in the guardian for a nuclear reaction.

Ahmed Mohamed got 20 columns for making some kind of digital clock.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Ahmed could join Cheshire Constabulary, Jackson can't!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

When I was 12 I got no mention at all for discovering a method of captivating methane gas by farting in the bath and collecting the bubbles.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            When I was 12 I got no mention at all for discovering a method of captivating methane gas by farting in the bath and collecting the bubbles.
            And it's still your greatest achievement...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

You can try it yourself:

https://www.instructables.com/id/Bui...usion-Reactor/

But with all these things, you put more energy in than you get out, so it's not really that useful.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

That's amazing the sun requires a temperature of millions of degrees for nuclear fusion and here it is at room temperature.

A friend of mine's 13 year old son built a time machine, now just rusting in the cellar.

Great stuff
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  That's amazing the sun requires a temperature of millions of degrees for nuclear fusion and here it is at room temperature.
                  Yeah, but this thing requires 40KV. The sun just needs gravity.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

it's not like the good old days where you could buy Sodium Chlorate at the local hardware shop, a bag of sugar, find some copper pipe in your dad's shed and blow up a railway bridge (like I did when I was 15). Problem being, it kinda gets you noticed
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X