• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is sweet revenge...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like the 25 bullies deserve to come to a sticky end.

Comment

The school should have put a lid on it before it got that far. A very troubled 9 year old now. Quite a good story about bullying in Baptiste episode 2 - even as fiction it was cruel. Though not as bad as Stuart a life backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
        The school should have put a lid on it before it got that far. A very troubled 9 year old now. Quite a good story about bullying in Baptiste episode 2 - even as fiction it was cruel. Though not as bad as Stuart a life backwards.
        Pretty much what I said in an earlier post. Shame I just got lambasted by WTFH on another forum post for supporting child abuse

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
          Shame I just got lambasted by WTFH on another forum post for supporting child abuse
          You should be grateful for the attention! Not often WTFH can be bothered......

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
            You should be grateful for the attention! Not often WTFH can be bothered......
            Shame WTFH CBA to do some basic research before posting ill-conceived drivel.

Comment

Shame WTFH CBA to do some basic research before posting ill-conceived drivel.
              I do research.

But I publicly apologise for quoting your ill-conceived drivel, if you feel that by quoting you it becomes my post.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                I do research.

But I publicly apologise for quoting your ill-conceived drivel, if you feel that by quoting you it becomes my post.
                For the avoidance of any doubt that WTFH publically called me out as a supporter of childabuse without providing any evidence to support his case WHAT SO EVER. Cut and pasted from another forum on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post

"You were the one harping on about his support for Brexit, how wonderful he was in not toeing the party line, how he opposed human rights law, etc, and not liking it when he was accused of being a hypocrite.

And yes, even though you and your MP do not consider human rights to be of any value, maybe when it comes to children being abused, maybe you could possibly agree that they should have some level of human rights?
                Maybe you and your MP should GAS/GAF about protecting the innocent. Maybe you should."

My reply to the above post:

I don't remember "harping on" about him. All I did was list a few things he had either done or stood for from his Wikipedia listing.

Why do we need a human rights law when is comes to prosecuting someone for abusing a child. There are far better laws which carry a far stiffer penalty for anyone found guilty that using the Human rights Act. You really need to do your research before you post your ill-conceived drivel.

Comment

But who gives a *****. It seems that there are certain mods who can post what ever libellous sh*t they like under the banner of free speech

Such self righteous snowflakes such as WTFH should look very, very closely as themselves before they start throwing stones in glass houses

Comment

But who gives a *****. It seems that there are certain mods who can post what ever libellous sh*t they like under the banner of free speech

Such self righteous snowflakes such as WTFH should look very, very closely as themselves before they start throwing stones in glass houses
                    Ironing!
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

For the avoidance of any doubt that WTFH publically called me out as a supporter of childabuse without providing any evidence to support his case WHAT SO EVER. Cut and pasted from another forum on this site.
                      Boo hoo. Somebody on the Internet posted something mean about you. Toughen up, snowflake. If you can't hack freedom of speech, find yourself a safe space.

Comment

Working...
                      X