Sweden's answer to Tesla Sweden's answer to Tesla - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 16 of 16

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    The challenge Tesla are having is actually producing enough of them and keeping the quality up. So it's fine producing something like this in tiny numbers but actually becoming a serious player is a different matter.
    Volvo have the right idea using a subscription based model to market. Makes it far more likely the average joe will give it a go instead of asking $100k upfront on untested technology.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

More fingers than teeth

minestrone is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Volvo have the right idea using a subscription based model to market. Makes it far more likely the average joe will give it a go instead of asking $100k upfront on untested technology.
    I think you are confusing a rehashing of a PCP car finance product for a Swedish/Chinese/Indian, whatever, car with an innovative engineering product made by an American company.

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    I am wrong as usual
    FTFY
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Contractor Among Contractors

NigelJK is NOT a disguised employee

scooterscot
    They are Indian.
    Oddly that is why I put 'Designed here' as that is where the money is.

BTW they are currently produced in Austria.

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

“Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.”

Godlike

Mordac is a fount of knowledge

Don't all Swedish cars have to have their lights on at all times? That'll drain the batteries. Top tip, if you have to buy an electric car, don't buy Swedish.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...