• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chlorine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I'm sure that in a country as litigious as the United States that eventually people will learn how to cook a chicken. If you don't trust something, don't eat/order it.
    1.2 million US citizens, go down with Salmonella because of low food standards.

You can be as careful as you like, one day it will get you, because it's there.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

well, you're all right, jack, - what with being in narnia an' all.
      so what do you care??

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Whose low food standards?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

We could always learn how to cook a chicken properly, after all, our grand parents and parents could.

Or, we don't buy US chicken, we buy it from a place we trust.

I think I would rather have the government do all this stuff for me.

I can't be trusted with a chicken supreme.

Comment

Or, we don't buy US chicken, we buy it from a place we trust.
            KFC

Finger licking good

Remember to wash your hands after you have been to the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
              KFC

Finger licking good
              Yummmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                KFC

Finger licking good

Remember to wash your hands after you have been to the toilet.

Comment

I was a chef in KFC. The staff are generally people in a particular demographic range or students looking to get money whilst studying.

The food preparation processes were crazily detailed. The chicken had to be "broken" before it got to the kitchen which meant hand checking every bit, adjusting the skin, removing the kidneys from the rib.

Then it would get breaded, "put the chicken in the basket, move 9 times left, 9 times right". The chicken may be crap bit the whole food production process is top notch.

They put the students in the kitchen as the ovens are fairly dangerous. I dont think they were really bothered if you stuck your arm in a 8 head and have to get skin grafts. Rather if an oven went on fire and you had to press the button that sprayed the kitchen with foam they had to close for 3 days.

Comment

OR KFC is fantastic.

But their fries are terrible, the bread on the burgers is terrible, the salad on the burgers is terrible and you get pepsi.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      I remeber the Zermatt typhoid outbreak in 1963.
                      That's cos you're really old.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X