• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

M8 Yer Dugs A Nazi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is Beautiful.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      To my surprise Greg is very, very upset about something he might be upset about if he got the chance to be upset about it.
      It would appear that some people aren't happy unless they're upset.

I don't think that's the case with "Old Greg", he's just argumentative, the trouble is he doesn't have the intelligence to argue effectively.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I believe that all ideas are open to challenge

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I believe that all ideas are open to challenge
          I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a baby cries... or something...
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Life is Beautiful.
            ...all the time and you'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Stepsister of Anne Frank speaks to teens who played Nazi-themed beer pong | The Times of Israel

The students “don’t realize what those signs really mean to victims who have gone through this period,” she said.
              I'm not sure they spend a great deal of time surfing YouTube if I'm being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Life is Beautiful.
                ...all the time and you'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats.
                It's an Italian comedic film set in a concentration camp.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It's an Italian comedic film set in a concentration camp.
                  It’s a great film, although I’m not sure I’d call it comedic.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                  X