Broadband/TV Packages - experiences of discounted offers Broadband/TV Packages - experiences of discounted offers
Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Super poster

kaiser78 is NOT a disguised employee

Default Broadband/TV Packages - experiences of discounted offers

I am having fun comparing broadband/telephone/tv packages at the moment - bundles, split packaging (ie separate providers), new user offers, add ons channels, tie in periods + more have resulted in a well formed spreadsheet. Keeping it simple I am down to choice of the major players BT/Virgin/Sky and will start ringing around to play the discount game.

I have had some good Sky discounts in the past and so interested to hear what discounts or offers others have been able to obtain.

My post count is Majestic

AtW is a fount of knowledge

I would have thought Netflix would be more appropriate with the get away cars of yours?

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser78 View Post
    I am having fun comparing broadband/telephone/tv packages at the moment - bundles, split packaging (ie separate providers), new user offers, add ons channels, tie in periods + more have resulted in a well formed spreadsheet. Keeping it simple I am down to choice of the major players BT/Virgin/Sky and will start ringing around to play the discount game.

I have had some good Sky discounts in the past and so interested to hear what discounts or offers others have been able to obtain.
    Lets say you get a fiver a month off the normal package - that's what £60 saved in the year...

I hope it did not take you more than an hour otherwise you are underpaying yourself...

probably.

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk is always on top

Is this becasue you've got time on your hands now or did it all blow over at the gig?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Super poster

kaiser78 is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Is this becasue you've got time on your hands now or did it all blow over at the gig?
    It all blew over once I documented what had happened. I've just updated the thread in Business/Contracts.