• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Acid attack on his own child

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    How many came right back?
    Don't know. You tell me. Somewhere between 0 and 5000 I guess. Of course when entering the UK your passport is scanned. If you're flagged up on the Schengen system, you'll be denied entry.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Don't know. You tell me. Somewhere between 0 and 5000 I guess. Of course when entering the UK your passport is scanned. If you're flagged up on the Schengen system, you'll be denied entry.
      Ok, the Polish Air Force collects wanted Poles from the UK. They have their day in Court, pay their fine and they're back in the UK within days. Does this happen with other EU countries, I don't know but what do you think?
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Ok, the Polish Air Force collects wanted Poles from the UK. They have their day in Court, pay their fine and they're back in the UK within days. Does this happen with other EU countries, I don't know but what do you think?
        I don't know it happens in the UK in any significant numbers. Without passport control it's considerably easier within the Schengen regions than the UK.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I don't know it happens in the UK in any significant numbers. Without passport control it's considerably easier within the Schengen regions than the UK.
          Also, the Uk and Ireland have their own "Crime Families" do you think they are in any way equipped to fight the incoming crime lords from Bulgaria and Romania?
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
          X