• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Coloured' not PC anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    We have to, at some point, consider that google are not an actor of good faith.

When we ask it to show us American Scientists and it shows us a list of 90% black people from a 13% black population I think we al know this is BS
    Dear minestrone,

You have received an infraction at Contractor UK Bulletin Board.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
    -------
    Racist fake news.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2630239

When we ask it to show us American Scientists and it shows us a list of 90% black people from a 13% black population I think we al know this is BS
    All the best,
    Contractor UK Bulletin Board

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Dear minestrone,

You have received an infraction at Contractor UK Bulletin Board.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
      -------
      Racist fake news.
      -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
      https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2630239

All the best,
      Contractor UK Bulletin Board
      Nobody said this crap was fair, even handed, or even explicable.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
        Don't know about that but my hand and his missus' arse come into contact regularly while he's working away during the week.
        You do a lot of this female bashing do you? You must be very proud.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
        X