• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wife Antenna

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife Antenna

Anybody else here feel like the missus has got an antenna up all the time snooping on your activities??
    No? Nobody? Just me then.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

mate of mine used to moan his mrs always asked him where he was going. To be fair he was nobbing 2-3 others on the side most of the time so I couldn't see how he could complain.

Same mate used to moan he was exhausted and tired because of hard work it was to keep it secret. No much sympathy.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      mate of mine used to moan his mrs always asked him where he was going. To be fair he was nobbing 2-3 others on the side most of the time so I couldn't see how he could complain.

Same mate used to moan he was exhausted and tired because of hard work it was to keep it secret. No much sympathy.

2-3 on the side = lightweight

Love Brillo
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

True story?

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Anybody else here feel like the missus has got an antenna up all the time snooping on your activities??
          No? Nobody? Just me then.

The affair turning sour huh...
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X