• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Classy joining the mile tailback club!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classy joining the mile tailback club!

Paging NLyUK - new idea Coach cruising

Couple get arrested after having sex on National Express coach | Daily Mail Online

Couple get arrested after stripping off and having sex on National Express coach just hours after they first met onboard

• Police were called to an 'incident of public indecency' aboard a coach to Exeter
    • The couple are said to have stripped off in full view of their fellow passengers
    • Detectives said a 29-year-old man and 32-year-old woman had been arrested
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Fair play pulling on the bus. Top marks. Personally I'd have settled for a nosh or a handie underneath my coat.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Exeter? I suppose he did, eventually...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

How embarrassing, who still travels by coach!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
        X