• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car is FCKED! :-(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    That's like asking whether MF has been fasting.
    You've still got that glutton intolerance thing then?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      You should paint it pink. Then it'd be a little camper.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
        You've still got that glutton intolerance thing then?
        I’m tolerant up to the point that magnetic north follows MF between clients.

Comment

Confirmed death. New gearbox needed (£2300 for recon) plus other stuff for mot in 6 weeks time (probably another £500-£600 minimum).

For a car worth £3500-£4000 anyway.

Surpised to find scrapcarcomparison.co.uk will pay £950 for it as it is.

So justgiving page you can all chip in? Might create a web page - www.buyPCanewcartodtrivetothejobcentre.co.uk
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Confirmed death. New gearbox needed (£2300 for recon) plus other stuff for mot in 6 weeks time (probably another £500-£600 minimum).

So justgiving page you can all chip in? Might create a web page - www.buyPCanewcartodtrivetothejobcentre.co.uk
            you need a better mechanic. I got a Range Rover gearbox replaced for £1200 cash. No way should it be that much for your tulipbox.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
              you need a better mechanic. I got a Range Rover gearbox replaced for £1200 cash. No way should it be that much for your tulipbox.
              Always someone whos knows someone who got it for a fiver!
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

And still pushing the job centre stuff. Added to favourites for next time you cry about people mentioning it all the time.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  And still pushing the job centre stuff. Added to favourites for next time you cry about people mentioning it all the time.
                  I think rather it's evidence that he knows the joke's on him. So lighten up.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Always someone whos knows someone who got it for a fiver!
                    I don't know someone. It was me. I paid cash. They honoured it under warranty when the one they fitted blew up as well.
                    It wasn't a fiver.

Don't be a plank just because you're being ripped off. Shop around.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                      I don't know someone. It was me. I paid cash. They honoured it under warranty when the one they fitted blew up as well.
                      It wasn't a fiver.

Don't be a plank just because you're being ripped off. Shop around.
                      That is what PC's line manager would call a stretch goal in one of their 1-2-1s.

Comment

Working...
                      X