• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things to do in...... Liverpool

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be spending 1-2 nights a week in Liverpool for the next 6 months (by the way boomed, for got to post that last week) anyone got recommendations on things to do, good places to eat.

All stereotypes welcome!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Chill in the Cavern all day and sing along

Comment

Sit there 24x7 keeping an eye on your wheels...
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Leave as quickly as possible.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Leave as quickly as possible.
          They are paying me to be there!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Going to be spending 1-2 nights a week in Liverpool for the next 6 months (by the way boomed, for got to post that last week) anyone got recommendations on things to do, good places to eat.

All stereotypes welcome!

Watch the mighty reds!

Comment

The art school restaurant isn't bad. Would give panoramic 34 a miss though - well, maybe not that had but went in expecting near fine dining at least but service was lacking.

Comment

There's a nice train station with trains heading south. If you wait thirty or forty years, HS2 might get you there quicker.

Comment

Do nothing, all the days of your life?

(Maybe buy some Bangles)
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

There is a really good Argentinian Steak House down near the Liver Building. Does a mean "Messi" or "Maradona" steak.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X