• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Removing 1st 10 years off CUK?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Can you please delete the first 10 years of my CUK posting, I've realised they are utter tulip.

TIA
    Shame, that was when you were almost interesting...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I get that tulip means sh1t on here, but why? I've never heard it before & it's not in Urban Dictionary.. Ta.
      If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by JulieM39 View Post
        I get that tulip means sh1t on here, but why? I've never heard it before & it's not in Urban Dictionary.. Ta.
        It's just a word swap, not an alternative word. You won't see **** on Urban Dictionary either.

HTH

EDIT. When did winker shown up as stars or has it always done that and I'm just thinking about the emoticon?

EDIT 2: Bypassing the swear word filter is a bannable offence so looks like you are going to earn your forum stripes sooner than most
        Last edited by northernladuk; 21 March 2019, 17:24.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JulieM39 View Post
          We have some very strange Moderators. But that may be merely coincidental...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

"Strange" is putting it politely.

Bring back the Scotspine One.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              We have some very strange Moderators. But that may be merely coincidental...
              Before our time.

It does mean that every time I see the word tulip I automatically translate it as .... er... tulip.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Before our time.

It does mean that every time I see the word tulip I automatically translate it as .... er... tulip.
                ask your mate eirikur, he should know, he talks tulips every day
                and Who The Feck is scotspine???

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  ask your mate eirikur, he should know, he talks tulips every day
                  and Who The Feck is scotspine???
                  Wash your fecking mouth out. Scotspine is our Most Revered One True Leader. God looks to him for spiritual guidance, that's all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Wash your fecking mouth out. Scotspine is our Most Revered One True Leader. God looks to him for spiritual guidance, that's all you need to know.
                    Any particular god?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      Any particular god?
                      sorry, and i did just wash my mouth out, honest

Comment

Working...
                      X