• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does this Space Suit make my arse look big?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this Space Suit make my arse look big?

No love, it's all the creamcakes you shove down your neck!

Typical, can't be seen wearing the same outfits!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Kinda beggars belief after the money and preparation they spent that they are just trying on different suits and wearing the one that fits them the best

I wonder if she will refuse to go out because the other person is in the same outfit?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

we spent billions and she literally has nothing to wear!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

In case you missed it the point of the (much hyped) so called story was that they had to send a man instead.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
          In case you missed it the point of the (much hyped) so called story was that they had to send a man instead.
          Thanks for the mansplaining!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Why is the the answer yes to "Does this my arse look big in this?" viewed as a reason not to buy something?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Why is the the answer yes to "Does this my arse look big in this?" viewed as a reason not to buy something?
              Fat bottom girls?

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Fat bottom girls?
                Makes my world go round that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X