• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well this is a new one on me...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this is a new one on me...

Breast ironing awareness 'needed in school' - BBC News

How utterly deplorable
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Barbaric.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Why should we have to deal with barbaric third world practices like breast ironing, FGM, honour crimes, forced marriage etc?

Why is it so "racist" to make sure people understand our laws and undertake to comply with them before they are given any right of residence?
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Why should we have to deal with barbaric third world practices like breast ironing, FGM, honour crimes, forced marriage etc?

Why is it so "racist" to make sure people understand our laws and undertake to comply with them before they are given any right of residence?
          You have something of a straw man there.

Comment

celebrate the diversity.

We do need to police such things without fear of offending.

Lets hope that the cultural leaders support us.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I read the headline and imagined very large breasted ladies ironing their underwear on an ironing board using nothing but the force of gravity....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                I read the headline and imagined very large breasted ladies ironing their underwear on an ironing board using nothing but the force of gravity....

Have you been on the internet again

Comment

Bum inflating would be ok. I could welcome that sort of diversity.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Well the strange thing is the article says

"She said her mother told her that "if I don't iron them, men will start coming to you, to have sex with you"."

Well I kind of thought that potentially having a man interested in having sex with you could be a good thing - maybe lead to a family or kids.

Or is the implication that the sex may not be 100% consensual?

Comment

Working...
                    X