• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes

Best Moderator as well

Actually, I think I may be the longest serving poster on here now. We could have linked to Yuku for posts over 20 years ago but that tight arse who owns this website hasn't paid for it.

Been here since the late 1990s, where on the first forum I was the top poster.

Fook me I need a life.

You are short of 50k posts
    And can you clarify your award credentials please?

Comment

You have to have sold sleds, written a search engine or crashed a Lambo

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
        And can you clarify your award credentials please?
        Best Cooking Tips on Mumsnet................oh no wait......that was me!!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Busted three times for cloggy baiting <so far>

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Best Cooking Tips on Mumsnet................oh no wait......that was me!!
            There's only so many ways a potato can be cooked!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              There's only so many ways a potato can be cooked!
              Talking of which, I am sure I heard an item on the news last night suggesting that the UK exports potatoes to Ireland. WTF???

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Talking of which, I am sure I heard an item on the news last night suggesting that the UK exports potatoes to Ireland. WTF???

April 1st?

Comment

There's a bit of history there mate, tread carefully lest you upset the plastic paddies in the congregation...
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Are you aftaid to be out of job?

Comment

Working...
                    X