• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Free Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Free Lunch

Ritual app gives £5 free credit and £1 lunch offers at places like Nando’s, Lunch Box, Crushh etc... Valid until 05/04/19 - think it’s £5 free just for downloading, but referral link below if needed.

A fellow contractor at work put me onto it - saves lunch expenses for the next week or so.

https://invite.ritual.co/PAUL74722

Cue “only employees take lunch breaks” comments....

Originally posted by fiisch View Post
    Ritual app gives £5 free credit and £1 lunch offers at places like Nando’s, Lunch Box, Crushh etc... Valid until 05/04/19 - think it’s £5 free just for downloading, but referral link below if needed.

A fellow contractor at work put me onto it - saves lunch expenses for the next week or so.

https://invite.ritual.co/PAUL74722

Cue “only employees take lunch breaks” comments....
    Only a permie is poor enough to care about such trivial sums

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      Only a permie is poor enough to care about such trivial sums
      Look after the pennies..... and you’re probably a peasant.

Comment

Manic today... All Nandos in the City sold out of £1 quarter chicken and two sides by 12pm! Obviously a victim of it's own popularity...

Had a very nice Chicken Thai Green Curry from Crush (£1 off my £5 free balance) - beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by fiisch View Post
          Manic today... All Nandos in the City sold out of £1 quarter chicken and two sides by 12pm! Obviously a victim of it's own popularity...

Had a very nice Chicken Thai Green Curry from Crush (£1 off my £5 free balance) - beautiful.
          I don't eat such sh17

You are a sad man
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            I don't eat such sh17

You are a sad man
            You mean to say you don't partake in a cheeky Nandos when the mood takes you? Your life must be considerably poorer for it. You have my condolences.

Comment

Working...
            X