• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

out-sourcing /in-sourcing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'm really not sure whether to report that or say thank you..
    I think you’ve been invited for a bukkake party. So probably the latter.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Sorry, I should have spotted this earlier. The OP is not asking a serious question and their responses aren’t appropriate for business. Moved to General.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

BTW, last time I saw Big Fat Candy, she had lost a load of weight. She’s just called Candy now.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          My money is on some convuluted method to try and meet the criteria for whatever Tier he is trying this time.
          I think he is trying to innovate to obtain the new innovation Visa. We will get loads like that soon until the clueless govt close that backdoor.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

out-sourcing /in-sourcing

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            I think he is trying to innovate to obtain the new innovation Visa. We will get loads like that soon until the clueless govt close that backdoor.
            Is that where Candy likes to receive “innovative ideas”?

Comment

Working...
            X