• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it still okay to shoot at pictures of real people on a shooting range

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it’s our own army shooting at the democratically elected leader of the Opposition?

Slippery slope....

Alistair Bunkall on Twitter: "Video has emerged of soldiers on a shooting range in Kabul firing at a target of Jeremy Corbyn. MOD confirms it as legit:… https://t.co/wFhtKzfOt6"

Only if they are terrorists...

IRA, Hamas, Momentum, HMRC etc.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      Slippery slope..
      Indeed. Next they'll be shooting up pictures of ISIS brides.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Really an ideal epitome of the direction the UK is heading these days. Strange times we live in brothers.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Yes, if they removed the "pictures of"
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Britain First. What's not to like?

Comment

Nope. Never. You may not like the individual being shot at, but they are someone's father, brother, child. It's a very slippery slope and rather disgusting.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Corbyn has made no secret of his contempt of the British armed forces, they are simply returning the compliment.

You are a bunch of partisan snowflakes.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                  Corbyn has made no secret of his contempt of the British armed forces, they are simply returning the compliment.

But probably worth looking into whether they've broken military law, and then acting accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post

Perhaps they are practising for a firing squad for traitorous terrorist supporters?

Comment

Working...
                    X