• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone boycotted anything that the Sultan of Brunei owns due to his comments?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Yours sounds like Grease. Next time he gives you some forbidden love, he will get a greasy brown eye.
    I'll remember that, ta. I've got him as Salty Brown Eye in my phone already. Proper boils his piss that does. Ha!

Comment

Will you pillow biters be boycotting Saudi oil & Investments as well ?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I'm moving my residence from the Dorchester to somewhere less shabby.

Comment

A virtue signalling teacher of my acquaintance has said she will boycott all those hotels. Like she'd ever stay in the them anyway.

SoB is an... SoB...

but boycotts of this sort have only one effect. To make the idiots who take part feel they're good people doing something about the evil in the world. I've got news for you sunshine*- you're not and you're not.

* Pink isn't well, stayed back at the hotel - the Dorchester, presumably..
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'm going to stop bumming in Brunei.

Comment

Originally posted by fiisch View Post
              I'm going to stop bumming in Brunei.
              so how long have you been 'bumming in brunei' then?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                What will you be doing to show your disgust?
                A silent, but deadly, protest....

Comment

I'm boycotting sultanas!

From now on, it's raisins every time!
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Can't imagine I'd ever be staying at his expensive hotels, being a total cheapskate. But there's a lot of, mostly Muslim, countries I'd never go to on principle.

Brunei isn't unique:
                    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.07a75fb34f93
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X