• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dividend Day on April 8th!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dividend Day on April 8th!
    Erm.. why not the 6th though?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Don't know why I nearly threw up in my mouth...
      Morning sickness?
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Really? You know this for a fact?

Maybe for shrivelled up old spinsters like yourself but I feel it's about time we brought some diversity to the fairer sex. No longer should they be shackled to the sinks barefoot and pregnant, not when there's a pole out there for them to dance around!
        you really are a total

still a virgin are you?

FFS

kant

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Erm.. why not the 6th though?
          Happy tax new year!

I assume grumpy does not do internet banking and will be queuing with cheque book in hand.
          Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            you really are a total

still a virgin are you?

FFS

kant
            You may have to be patient waiting for the response ..... Ziggy is on a sabbatical from CUK
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              You may have to be patient waiting for the response ..... Ziggy is on a sabbatical from CUK
              I'll be happy if i never get a response from the misogynistic twat.

Comment

I'll be happy if i never get a response from the misogynistic twat.
                Its OK, he'll be busy hating me for him being banned when he gets back on line. Not that I did anything, but, he'll need someone to blame
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

well, he's welcome to blame me, - i don't give a feck.

Comment

I'll be happy if i never get a response from the misogynistic antisemitic turd.
                    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      FTFY
                      don't add bits to what i say. if you've got something to say, fecking say it yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X