• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This guy needs a thorough kick up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy needs a thorough kick up

The backside - feck, the endless efforts in life to get where I am today and the you read about the privileged types like this. Fury has no limits...

Housemates from hell - me and my 23-year-old son

Housemates from hell - me and my 23-year-old son - BBC News

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Prolly a remoaner snowflake.

Comment

My worst nightmare
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Prolly a remoaner snowflake.
        You bloody gammon racist aged bigot you!! All you Leavers have stolen his future with your selfishness..............now he won't be able to afford a gap year sojourn in the south of france as he might need to apply for a visa.............but then again, on the other side of the coin, at least he will get a sh*tload more stamps on his new blue passport. Swings and roundabouts innit?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

well if instead of inviting the world in and our government forgetting to build houses we actually made sure there were enough houses then they could all afford one.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I've got son + GF + her 2 darned cats.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

A list of similar sentiments expressed in other contents:

General Manager of the Thistle Hotel, Heathrow, around September 2011;

Everyone on CUK that has, at one time or another, formed an opinion about you;

All cryptodufuses looking for "financial advice" from online profiles that rhyme with poopersnot; and

Your wife, daily.

I could be missing some.

Comment

I keep embarrassing my children to make sure they will move out asap. Then I will downsize to make sure they realize how tough the world is and they move back.

Okay. Its a lie. I just love embarrassing them.....

Comment

Working...
                X