• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whatever happened to Brillopad?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    Sure, I want to know where the REAL Brillopad is.

Why's everyone looking at me?

Anyway, can someone advise me on the best detergent to get bike oil off a newly-laid patio?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Anyway, can someone advise me on the best detergent to get bike oil off a newly-laid patio?
      A good biological washing powder would do it. Make sure it doesn't react funny with any strong acids below the patio.

Comment

Jet wash. Blast the ficker.

Comment

I have a brother who is coming for revenge. Richard Neil is fundraising for Samaritans

He has promised that for every pound donated he will drop an energy gel wrapper outside your house......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I have a brother who is coming for revenge. Richard Neil is fundraising for Samaritans

He has promised that for every pound donated he will drop an energy gel wrapper outside your house......
            You're an imposter. What have you done with the REAL Brillpoad then eh? The public demand an answer.
            Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
            Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

You're an imposter. What have you done with the REAL Brillpoad then eh? The public demand an answer.
              I think the public wanted whipped naked through the streets of Leeds to the next CUK meet up. Well 48% did - thats good enough for the CUK brethren.

Comment

I think the public wanted whipped naked through the streets of Leeds to the next CUK meet up. Well 48% did - thats good enough for the CUK brethren.
                Ah, you see. No straight answer. We demand to know where the real Brillopad is. 52% demand to know.
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Ah, you see. No straight answer. We demand to know where the real Brillopad is. 52% demand to know.
                  nah, - 51%.

i don't give a feck

Comment

Acetone removes most stuff.

Comment

The ones with a penchant for acting like spoilt boys smashing their toys up in a temper tantrum? And we all know what group THEY feel inclined towards.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X