• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFA

Hoping that the delivery of the 3D printer happens so I can spend the weekend putting it together, if not then a new leather project beckons, not sure which one yet..

You?
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      TFA

Hoping that the delivery of the 3D printer happens so I can spend the weekend putting it together,
      oooo watchyagunna do with it?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        oooo watchyagunna do with it?
        Well BGG wants to do sceanery for the war games etc, I want to do stuff for the leather work (stamps, lasts, tracers etc) but i have also found replica Warhammer guns on thingverse that appeal to my inner cosplay child

No doubt many things will be printed but utlimatly its a toy, bacuse the toys is why we go to work
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

TFA.

50 mile cycle tomorrow morning, the weather looks perfect then pottering in the garden in the afternoon. Sunday will be spent coaching Rugby followed by Sunday dinner and pottering in the house.
          Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
            Assembling a new gas BBQ! (Weber)

It looks very complicated.
            D'oh....!

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
              Well BGG wants to do sceanery for the war games etc, I want to do stuff for the leather work (stamps, lasts, tracers etc) but i have also found replica Warhammer guns on thingverse that appeal to my inner cosplay child
              My (adult) kids are going to Fantasy Basel Comicon in May - they're working hard on their costumes. I've a lovely photo of my daughter dressed as Link, playing the latest Legend of Zelda thing on a Switch from Fantasy Basel 2016.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

TFA

Tomorrow we're driving up to The Smoke to pick up a rescue cat to join our happy band. He's a four year old Maine Coon who has sadly been mistreated. He's currently at a cat rescue centre recovering and although still very underweight and scruffy he's ready to be rehomed. Really looking forward to meeting him. We've thought long and hard about getting another cat (we've got three already) but we think he'll be a very good fit and we can give him a good home. On Sunday we're off with The Bentley Boys for Sunday lunch at the RAC Club. It's an extended weekend as on Monday we've unfortunately got a funeral to go to.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                  D'oh....!

Please God, no.

Comment

I've been on a mound moving mission the past few weekends. Hopefully this one is the last. Other than that, willbe watching the Masters, if I can find anyone who's showing it.
                    Last edited by Big Blue Plymouth; 12 April 2019, 19:46.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I am sure if you post on CUK the collective wisdom will make it easy for you.

However if told you have to wear a gladiator outfit to assemble it, I suspect it might be a lie.....

hey whatever floats your boat!

NAT allegedly likes lederhosen for entertaining.

NLyUK is more of Bryan Adams girl

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X