• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    TFA

Hoping that the delivery of the 3D printer happens so I can spend the weekend putting it together, if not then a new leather project beckons, not sure which one yet..

You?

sounds like time to stamp your name on it!

https://www.instructables.com/id/3D-...eather-Stamps/

or press up close

https://www.instructables.com/id/Lea...-a-3D-Printer/

have fun!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
      Assembling a new gas BBQ! (Weber)

It looks very complicated.
      feel your pain, I am finishing off the Barzeebo (covered BBQ, smoker & Pizza oven).

I have a lawn, well a life size model of the moon that needs flattening and reseeding over the Easter holiday.
      Plus a few other jobs.

As a Permie I have to do something with my 30 days holiday. For 9 days holiday I can spend 18 days away from the coal face, I don't miss the feeling I was missing out on invoicing.

And deep joy I'm taking home enough that I don't have to worry anymore. I feel so MF right now.

everyone enjoy your zombie season !
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Rediscovering Half Life 2!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
          Assembling a new gas BBQ! (Weber)

It looks very complicated.
          I did one a couple of weeks ago but as a real man I don’t use gas only coal

Seriously though it was pretty straightforward just follow the instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Ohh not seen the 2nd link - the 1st i also found on thingverse; thanks

Printer did not arrive - due today
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              I did one a couple of weeks ago but as a real man I don’t use gas only coal

Seriously though it was pretty straightforward just follow the instructions.
              Yes, it turned out that assembly was easy and Its been a big hit with the family. Even seems to be a good way to get small children to eat vegetables.

Comment

Working...
              X