• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Divorce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    To be fair, your sparkling personality already took care of that...
    A defence mechanism by my subconscious I think, it's got my back.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Does this still apply even if she gets a job or remarries?
      Depends on the specific divorce agreement. There are usually clauses regarding those. Then to challenge it, you have to go back to court.

Its why clean break usually better.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Depends on the specific divorce agreement. There are usually clauses regarding those. Then to challenge it, you have to go back to court.

Its why clean break usually better.
        Yep clean break is best even if initially the cost is > 50%. I left everything apart from personal stuff to achieve a clean break. Paid dividends later when I started conning, she tried to come for some of my new earnings and basically got told to PRO.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

this thread has me tulipting myself

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
            this thread has me tulipting myself
            For many, marriage works out well. Do all you can to avoid divorce.

Mrs BP has told me to say my 2nd marriage is working out well. But to stop posting and get back to cleaning the oven.

Comment

Working...
            X